Outlining the pet friendly accommodation agreement for your stay
Our expectations of your pets
- Pets must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest
- Pets must comply with local legislation requirements
- Pets must be vaccinated, clean and free of fleas
- Pets must be kept on a leash when in the guest cottage or on guest cottage property unless it is in the cottage/outside area out the back
- Pets must not be left unattended
- If guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they should contact the manager with advance notice
- Mount Browne cottage is not responsible for any loss or damages of your dog
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets (i.e. the Kitchen/BBq of the guest cottage guide dogs excepted)
- Pets are not allowed on furniture or guest beds at any time
- Additional cleaning fees will apply
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on guest cottage property and in the neighbourhood
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the guest cottage, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet
- The guest cottage reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages and extra cleaning as a result of your pet
The establishment accepts pets and welcomes pet-toting travelers with the same level of service and hospitality that would be offered to guests without pets.
Reasonable pet fees:
Any additional fees charged to guests traveling with pets reflect the extra cleaning costs or maintenance expenses the lodging incurs for accepting pets. The fee does not represent a financial penalty to the pet owner for simply bringing an animal to the establishment.
Acceptable accommodation and non-smoking options:
Not withstanding federal, state, provincial or municipal health regulations and other related codes, guests and/or their pets are not designated to any substandard accommodation or facility in the establishment (i.e. requiring the pet to stay in a garage, storage room, outdoors, in the owners vehicle, etcetera).
The establishment has smoking and non-smoking pet-designated units available (unless it is a fully non-smoking establishment). All pet-designated rooms are kept in good, clean condition and are devoid of unpleasant odors (i.e. heavy smoke).
Fair kenneling policies:
The establishment does not enforce kenneling of pets at all times during the stay. Pets are allowed outside of their kennel once in the guest room under the supervision of their owners. Acceptable policies include: must be kenneled or leashed at all times when in public areas of the establishment. Pets are not to be left unattended in the room.
Pet designated common areas and pet designated rooms within the establishment are free of objects or substances that present a danger to pets (i.e. toxic plants, small objects, traffic, etcetera).
Upon request, the establishment can provide a clean and appropriate drinking/food receptacle (i.e. dish, bowl, etcetera) for pet guests
Licensed accommodation Provider:
The establishment is licensed and accredited in the region in which it operates to provide travel accommodations.
Find out more:
To find out more about our pet friendly accommodation Coffs Harbour contact Mount Browne Cottage in Coffs Harbour on 0424 013 060 or email us on email@example.com. To book accommodation online simply visit our online bookings page and select your dates.